If you're like us, you'll be huddled around the DVR this morning watching Duke play the Chinese Olympic team at 8:00 EST.Â It's on ESPNU.Â Our guess is that Duke had tired legs Wednesday and will play with more energy Thursday.
Basically China's offense came from Duan Jianpeng (6-8 for 19) and Wang Zhelin (7-18 for 18). Both are just 17 by the way.
Here are some links to Wednesday's game.
- Freshman Rivers leads Duke to win in China
- Duke Leads Off China Trip With Win
- Box Score
- Duke beats Chinese Olympians 77-64 in basketball exhibition
- âDuke Holds Shootaround Before Foreign Opener
- Jet-lagged Blue Devils win Chinese opener
|The DBR App!|
|DBR Is On Twitter!(DBRTweetz)|