As everyone maneuvers to get Lebron James, the Bulls have signed former Duke star Carlos Boozer to a five-year $80 million deal. Part of the reason apparently is that he may be a lure for James, although most people think he will choose either Miami or Cleveland on Thursday. Boozer's former teammate, Jason Williams, tweeted Wednesday that he thought James would end up with New York.
Speaking of James, his ESPN announcement special, to us anyway, is just way over the top. Adrian Wojnarowski has some fairly harsh comments along these lines.
- LeBron James will sign with the Chicago Bulls...if Carlos Boozer has his way
- Boozer gets tweets, not deal, from Miami
- Banking On Lebron: Carlos Boozer Takes Less Money With Bulls, Hopes For James
- Carlos Boozer Signs Five-Year Deal With Chicago Bulls
- Utah Jazz fans have mixed reactions about Boozer
- Possible Boozer-beater
- David Lee-to-Golden State Warriors odds are tied to what LeBron James does
- Bulls leave light on for LeBron
|The DBR App!|
|The Next Step For DBR|
|DBR Is On Twitter! (DBRTweetz)|
|Blue Devil Tip-Off!|