Remember not too long ago when some UNC athletes were griping that the school was cracking down on their Internet expressions via Twitter and such? Turns out there may have been a reason for that: part of the NCAA's investigation into Marvin Austin is because he may have given away some vital intel on Twitter.
The NCAA is apparently seeking text messages as well.
- Florida, UNC and SC are the latest schools to face agent-related investigations
- Let the NCAA tell us who did what when it comes to allegations
- Tar Heels Of Interest In NCAA Investigation Include Marvin Austin, Greg Little
- NCAA investigation focusing on UNC trip
- NCAA investigating one of SC's athletic programs
- Marvin Austin Possibly Target of NCAA's UNC Investigation
- South Carolina tight end Weslye Saunders under investigation by NCAA
- NCAA finally realizes agents are a problem
|The DBR App!|
|The Next Step For DBR|
|DBR Is On Twitter! (DBRTweetz)|
|Blue Devil Tip-Off!|