There's nothing particularly new in the UNC football investigation, but Sports Illustrated's Howie Mandel tweeted this: "The UNC/agent situation sounding very serious. I'm told NCAA has spent months compiling evidence."
They are apparently focusing on defensive tackle Marvin Austin and wide receiver Greg Little and perhaps a few others, although that's not completely clear yet.
- NCAA probe puts UNC campus on edge
- NCAA investigating UNC athletics
- UNC investigation may be related to agents
- What To Make Of UNC And The NCAA
- Sources: NCAA questions four of UNC's top players
- North Carolina players interviewed by NCAA investigators
|The DBR App!|
|The Next Step For DBR|
|DBR Is On Twitter! (DBRTweetz)|
|Blue Devil Tip-Off!|