You hear about tragedies in sports, just like the rest of life, and some are awful but some really hit home because you realize that an exceptional person has been lost. And that appears to be the case with Texas A&M recruit Tobi Oyedeji, who died in a car wreck following his senior prom.
His parents reaction is to be expected, but what is most touching is the reaction by Mark Turgeon, the Aggies coach, and people who were exposed to the kid on the AAU circuit. They clearly feel a special person has been lost. More's the pity.
- Bellaire basketball star dies in crash
- Accident kills A&M hoops recruit
- Texas A&M basketball recruit killed in wreck
- Texas A&M coach Mark Turgeon on deceased recruit Tobi Oyedeji: 'I loved that kid'
- Aggies recruit Oyedeji dies after car wreck
|The DBR App!|
|The Next Step For DBR|
|DBR Is On Twitter! (DBRTweetz)|
|Blue Devil Tip-Off!|