In ACC action this Saturday, Maryland, FSU, and UVa step out of conference to play Cal, Chattanooga, and UConn respectively. Only FSU seems a sure thing; we won't be at all surprised if Cal and UConn both win.
The Techs play each other which should be really interesting:Â there's actually a bit of fan unrest in Blacksburg, and Georgia Tech seems to be taking to Paul Johnson's system quite well.
In the other conference game, State takes on Clemson. Given the expectations for Clemson, it seems like a must-win game for them.Â Sort of early but there you are.
- Battered Pack turns to its bench
- Davis credits UNC's preparation
- Wackiness should end today for Tech
- ACC traded in its uniqueness
- Hokies hope to run on Jackets
- Hokies brace for Jackets
- State to key on run
- Boldin brilliant for Wake
- Cavs get their first road test
- UVa QB puzzle won't go away
- Clemson seeks a fresh start
- Alabama loss haunting Clemson