Elton Brand, who seemed to love living in L.A., perhaps at least partly because he developed a passion for the movie business, said more than once he'd like to stay.Â The Clippers, being the Clippers, gave him an insulting offer to remain.Â It wasn't just that he got $20 million more from the Sixers; it was that the Clippers said take it or leave it. Â Not everyone agrees - see the links below.Â Either way, that's about it for the Clippers for awhile.
- Reasons debated as Elton Brand leaves Clippers for 76ers
- How the Clippers got left behind at Brand central station
- Clippers fans figure to call Brand out
- Donald Sterling can't be blamed for Elton Brand's departure
- Clippers deserve better than what Elton Brand and Chris Kaman are giving
- Elton Brand deserves a break