In ACC news, UNC beat B.C. with no major problems, 91-69. Deon Thompson had his best scoring game yet for UNC with 17 points. But the most interesting stat is this: Ty Lawson has had only one turnover since losing to Maryland.
Down in Clemson, things are getting grim: not only is James Mays playing hurt, not only did Trevor Booker hurt his ankle, but now rookie point guard Demontez Stitt just had his knee scoped. He'll be out for a couple of weeks.
Things are looking up for the Terps, but three of their next four games are on the road, and that will be a key stretch.
Brandan Wright, who left UNC after his freshman year, is having about as much success as is Josh McRoberts. He rarely plays and the Warriors just brought in Chris Webber to help out inside.
- No. 3 Tar Heels tough out a win
- Toughness not only reason for Jackets' turnaround
- Case of amnesia proves costly for Wolfpack
- Wolfpackâs performance showed signs of promise
- Cavs aware of post problems
- Terrapins back in the picture
- Tar Heels blast Eagles
- Tar Heels blow past Boston College
- UNC back in the fast lane
- Inside Greenberg's contract at Tech
- Heels get the hint in victory
- Dascenzo: No. 3 in ACC? It sure isn't BC