Ok, time for round two predictions! We did reasonably well in the first round,
going 7-1 in the Midwest, 5-3 in the West, 6-1 and a tossup in the South, and 6-2 in the
East, for a total of 24-7. The West killed us and State didn't help any either.
- Kentucky-Utah. Hard to pick against Kentucky, but we are fond of Majerus. Still, UK should win.
- Wisconsin-Tulsa. We missed Tulsa last time, but we don't think they'll take Wisconsin.
- Mizzou-Marquette. We'll go with Quin.
- IU-Pitt. Pitt.
- Arizona-Gonzaga. Arizona in a photo finish, but don't be shocked to see them lose.
- Notre Dame-Illinois. We'll stay with Brey.
- Central Michigan-Duke. Duke.
- Arizona State-Kansas. Is KU ready to fall? We'll take that chance.
- Texas-Purdue. Texas.
- UConn-Stanford....hmmm..toughie...UConn by a whisker.
- Xavier-Maryland. Maryland hasn't played really well in a while, despite Drew Nicholas's heroics Friday. Xavier.
- MSU-Florida. Wow. Very tough call. We'll go with superior coaching: MSU.
- Oklahoma-Cal. This could be an upset, keep an eye on it. Still, we'll take OU.
- Butler-Louisville. Louisville.
- OSU-Syracuse. Go with coaching: OSU.
- Auburn-Wake Forest. We'll take the Deacs over a Clif Ellis-coached team any day.