clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

Ebi To Duke?

We're still awaiting official confirmation, but a source close to Ebi's high school indicates to us that he has decided on Duke and will so announce tomorrow. A lot can change very quickly with high school recruits, so it's entirely possible that he could choose otherwise. Ralph Sampson called his press conference to commit to UVa and, after the cheering subsided, said "unless I go to Kentucky!" It's also possible that our source is wrong, though obviously we hope not. Nonetheless, based on what we've heard, we think Ebi will announce for Duke tomorrow. As soon as we hear something more definitive either way, we'll post it.