We're a bit late on posting these - the OSU-Pepperdine game is near halftime.
So for that game we'll stick with our original pick, Oklahoma. Here's the rest:
- Duke-Kansas. We think the Friday game will give K the proper motivation
for Sunday's. He'll get the guys fired up.
- Florida-Illinois. We always bet on better defense and coaching. So far,
that would point to Lon Kruger, though Donovan is growing. Illinois.
- Pepperdine-OSU. As we said, we'll stick with OSU.
- Seton Hall-Temple. Amaker is talking about the matchup as a mental
disorder (for opponents). Peppi Sanchez says it's Temple.
- Stanford-UNC - similar teams, but Stanford is better.
- UConn-UT - El-Amin is less than 100%, so UT.
- Miami-OSU - we like OSU
- Tulsa-Cincy - we'll take Tulsa, and probably regret it