According to Border Wars, Rolando
Howell has dropped Duke from consideration.Â He is down to Kentucky,
South Carolina, and Wake Forest as the outside candidate.
In other recruiting news, Quotin'
Bob has his "Gilded Gossip." He says sources - oops "sources close to the Trojan Program" predict Jeffries will pick between USC and Duke. Apparently, Henry Bibby, who had earlier raged about West-To-East recruiting, has no such qualms about East-To-West recruiting. Sign that man up for the French Trade Negotiating Team!
Bob also predicts Morrison to Syracuse.
Today is a confusing hodgepodge of quotes, bolds, and italics, in Bob's
relentless quest to highlight cliches and emphasize phrases, nearly every other
word is bolded, so we'll do the best we can:
- "Shammond Williams-type"
- the old squeeze play."Â
- two top point guard recruits on campus together for official visits
- prime recruiting time for top prospects and some major universities.Â
- "sources close to The Trojans basketball progam"Â
- "Gilded Gossip Column."Â
- The nation's tallest prospect
- One of the nation's premier prep school players
- "pal" (pal?)
- Other top prospects making campus visits this weekend include: