Bad news for Joel Embiid could be good news for Jabari Parker: Embiid, fresh off of back surgery, now has a stress fracture in his right foot, which could significantly affect where he's drafted. He'll need surgery.
|If you shop Amazon, please start here and help DBR|
Odds are that the best appraisal anyone can offer right now is fairly general. So with Bill Walton, Greg Oden and Sam Bowie as unfortunate precedents, who will take the chance?
It's asking a lot to take him at #1 with two significant injuries already.
- Top NBA prospect Embiid has foot fracture
- NBA GM: 'You can't use a Top 5 pick' on injured Joel Embiid
- The Cost Of Jabari Parker For Utah Jazz: Derrick Favors?
- Embiid's injury shakes up NBA draft
- Brad Rock: Skip the Mormon marketing — just get the guy
- Derrick Favors: Derrick Favors popping up and dying
- Joel Embiid Injury Is Horrible News For Philadelphia 76ers